What is a Science Night?
Science Nights are a great way to bring FUN science to your entire school! We typically start the evening off with one of our amazing Assemblies, and then continue the excitement with a series of our hands-on Science Stations. Science Stations give children a chance to get up close and personal with various scientific concepts.
Our Science Nights are tailored to fit your needs for any number of students. They include your choice of the following:
- Science Assembly - Kick off the night with a
fascinating science show that will entertain both students and parents
alike. See amazing chemical reactions, fantastic forces and more.
- Demonstration Booths - After the show, students and parents will rotate through our Science Stations. Each station is filled with interactive hands-on exhibits that promote scientific learning.
- Make & Take Booths - Students will make and take home science projects related to the specific Science Stations they visit. Projects may include Mad Science Slime, Periscopes, or Drag Racers. (Additional costs may apply.)
- Are a great option for large groups.
- Can include as many booths as you need.
- Include fully trained Mad Scientists who will bring all materials. (We do ask that tables be provided by the location.)
- They are called "Science Nights" - but can be done almost any time!
Call us today to schedule a dynamic Science Night for your school or organization! (818-909-6777)