| Custom/Partner Camps|| Summer Events|| Summer Workshops|
Designed for children from 6-12 years old, our summer camps help promote a lifetime of scientific engagement by striking the perfect balance between entertainment and education. From robotics to space to engineering, we offer a variety of themes that allow campers to delve deeper into niche topics while spending an intensive, yet fun-filled, week with fellow science enthusiasts. If this seems like the perfect fit, then we would love to partner with you in offering one of our summer camp options! All you need is a group of at least 15 children and a location you can arrange for us to utilize.
What We Provide
· A fantastic curriculum, state-of-the-art equipment, and our ever-engaging Mad Scientists
· 1 Instructor and 1 Helper, both cleared through the DOJ and previously Live Scanned
· Take-home projects to accommodate each camp theme
What we require
· A room large enough to accommodate 25 campers
· Access to water, electricity, and a restroom
· Access to a safe outside area for activities
· Private and Home Camps
Allow us to deliver a dose of science to your group “in their own backyard” or a location of your own choosing. You provide the space and we will handle everything else!
· School and Partner Camps
to offer open enrollment to the general public or just to the students of your
school. As an all-in-one service provider, we will ensure your summer
offerings are easy to run and full of fun!
Help us promote for the camp by sending flyers home with your students, and we will provide your school with a free science show or an in-class workshop
Suitable for stand-alone bookings or recurring events, workshops are a fantastic way to add some MAD science to your existing summer programing. Reap all the benefits of a field trip without having to worry about the logistics and transportation. Let us bring the experience to you as we deliver a fun-filled, hour-long science adventure on a topic of your choice. Our hands-on, inquiry-based lessons ensure that children are provided with ample opportunity to actively participate in the process of scientific discovery. Workshops are designed to align with and meet National STEM objectives as well as California State curriculum standards. A pre and post-Workshop Package is available to help maximize the learning experience both before and after the Mad Science field trip experience.
The perfect solution if you are looking for an exciting and educational summer event for a large group of children (50-500). We offer three different event styles, and a variety of themes and topics to choose from.
Mad Science shows are tailored to the age of the audience and prove to be a highly interactive and entertaining experience for those in attendance. Our Scientists will put on a 45 to 50 minute performance while actively engaging the audience by randomly selecting volunteers to take part in a variety of experiments and fascinating demonstrations involving:
· Chemical reactions, dry ice, and the 3 states of matter
· The principles of air and pressure, including vortex generators and hot air balloons
· The fundamentals of moving science including Newton’s 3 Laws of Motion
Booths and Science Stations
Booked in 1 to 2-hour increments, our hands-on science booths cover an array of exciting themes, and are sure to both entertain and educate any large group of children. Children will get to observe amazing demonstrations or experiment with items such as magnets, slime, optical illusions, and more! Additionally, some booths will provide a take-home item so kids can continue the fun at home. If you are looking for a little show and tell, choose one or more of our 12 themed science stations and booths to accompany your day-to-day activities.
Let us customize an unforgettable day or evening filled with: fascinating hands-on science booths, a Mad Science show, and exciting take-home projects! Our Science Night packages are tailored to fit your needs, as they are affordable, adaptable, and hassle-free. Every Science Night package will include:
· The Show - Kick off the night with a fascinating science show that will entertain both kids and parents alike.
· Science Stations - After the show, kids and their parents will rotate through our various Science Stations. Each station is filled with interactive hands-on exhibits that promote scientific learning.
· Make & Take Booths – Last but not least, the children will get to make and take home science projects related to the science stations they visit. Projects include slippery slime, periscopes and floating magnet sets.